Save The Dates
The committee has now settled on Monday 29 and Tuesday 30
March 2021 for the rescheduled
Farming Matters Conference.
It will be followed on Wednesday 31 March by the program of Field Trips.
Covid-19 constraints makes our planning
still uncertain, but we will be working hard to ensure a program of the highest
value and will re-open registrations as soon as circumstances allow.
In March 2021 the Australian Holistic Management Co-operative will hold a
- Freeing up your natural capital, physical and mental
- Planning strategy for the next drought
- Combining agricultural production and farmland health
- Training and mentoring from Land to Market Australia
- Branding produce through Ecological Outcome Verification
- Holistic Management and profitable biodiversity
- Finance and investment for regenerative agriculture
The conference will highlight
recent developments in natural capital, environmental stewardship, and the
innovative agriculture sector, emerging globally to respond to
issues such as droughts, climate variability, and the growing consumer demand
for sustainable produce.
It will be followed by the
Global Network Gathering.
Become a Conference Partner
Are you interested in promoting your enterprise through this event
with a Partnership? Or would you like to help a young farmer attend? See
for all the details.
- Hi-Tech Ag Solutions
- Clean Energy Regulator/Carbon8
- Bambra Agroforestry
- NutriSoil Biological Solution
- Biodiversity Conservation Trust of NSW
- Land to Market Australia
- Australia/NZ Holistic Management Educators