In March 2020 the Australian Holistic Management Co-operative is holding a
- Freeing up your natural capital, physical and mental
- Planning strategy for the next drought
- Combining agricultural production and farmland health
- Training and mentoring from Land to Market Australia
- Branding produce through Ecological Outcome Verification
- Holistic Management and profitable biodiversity
- Finance and investment for regenerative agriculture
The conference will highlight
recent developments in natural capital, environmental stewardship, and the
innovative agriculture sector, emerging globally to respond to
issues such as droughts, climate variability, and the growing consumer demand
for sustainable produce.
It will be followed by the
Global Network Gathering.
Become a Conference Partner
Are you interested in promoting your enterprise through this event
with a Partnership? Or would you like to help a young farmer attend? See
for all the details.
See FULL PROGRAM here
- Monday 23 March — Afternoon meeting for farmer support groups. Welcome Reception.
- Tuesday 24 March — Conference on farming and ecological health. Conference Dinner.
- Wednesday 25 March — Field trips to local regenerative producers around Albury.
- Thu 26 to Sat 28 March — Savory Global Network Gathering.
- Hi-Tech Ag Solutions
- Clean Energy Regulator/Carbon8
- Bambra Agroforestry
- NutriSoil Biological Solution
- Biodiversity Conservation Trust of NSW
- Land to Market Australia
- Australia/NZ Holistic Management Educators